Purpose of this Wiki
Our main product is MVHub,a web based database for social services. Searchers can use natural language search terms like "food", "shelter" or "therapy" . Two sites are running MVHub software, MVHub.com and NorthShorePort.org
Get Permission to Edit this Wiki
To edit these pages send email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for approval on a wiki account. There was too much spam, when anyone could add an account. (yes a captcha is on the Help:TODO list)
- Contact Us
- Before Starting Setup work you must finish for your development environment on our servers to be usable.
- Daily Cheatsheet Sequences of commands you will use every day if not every hour
- External_Links links to our web based development tools (mostly launchpad)
- Code Style Guide Rules we use to keep our code consistent, readable and efficient. Each rule is a link that can be pasted into code reviews.
- HowTos Pages with step by step instructions for performing routine tasks such as:
- Pushing code to production
- Installing MVHub
- Adding a 3rd party library.
- Standards:Contents Rules, standards, conventions, policies.
- Subproject:Contents Stuff people are working on: past, present, future.
- User:Contents Editors and admins of this wiki, including some contact info.
- Notes-old:Contents Out-of-date documentation containing some useful bits, needs revision.
- Notes-meetings:Contents Meeting minutes.
- Help:Contents Editing and admin help and policy for this wiki.
- All Pages links to all pages on wiki